At eCivis, we help governments simplify the entire grants process through our innovative grants management software and services, so state, local and tribal governments can focus on their most important missions and deliver greater impact in their communities. www.ecivis.com
About the Position:
The Solution Architect ( JR. Level) will work at the enterprise level to deliver multiple, moderate to complex software solutions and drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution. This position will leverage strong communication and relationship-building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval. The Solution Architect (SA) will assist prospects and customers in designing the scope of work, level of effort, and solution design for all products and solutions during the pre-sale cycle. The SA will understand client business needs, and design a solution to meet those needs, as well as map the needs to capabilities of our solutions. Solutions Architect will align with other eCivis personnel to ensure proper knowledge transfer and project completion. This position will work, hand and hand with the sales team and the software engineering team. Client relationship soft skills and technical skills are a must for this candidate.
- Lead the eCivis’ effort for complex deals and interaction with strategic, key accounts with a focus to drive large deals.
- Be a functional and technical subject matter expert on our platform.
- Have in-depth knowledge of customer implementations, technical operations, features, and roadmap Be able to discover the existing tech stack of prospective customers and their business needs and identify the best solution to enable them on our platform.
- Drive revenue by reducing technical friction for new and existing sales opportunities.
- Convey a compelling vision for real-time operations that executives and practitioners can buy into while also showing them how to get there over time
- Setup custom demo instances and integrations.
- Build relationships at all levels of technical resources within prospective customers.
- Work closely with eCivis Sales, Customer Success, Implementation, and Software Engineering teams throughout the entire deal lifecycle.
- Lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Drive the client roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the software engineering team.
- Support RFI / RFP process, security, and contract reviews.
- Work with internal product teams to understand the roadmap as well as help influence upcoming functionality
- Collaborate with marketing to enhance sales documentation.
- Support the customer success team in post-sales implementations/expansion opportunities.
- Strong ability to demonstrate using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients.
- Must have at least 2 years or more of experience, as a Solution Architect in a SaaS Company.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it.
- Experience in requirements gathering, use case documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design, and implementation.
- Experience in data analysis, conversion, and migration, interfaces, and reports.
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing, and support.
- Experience in delivering configured solutions
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- BS in computer science or engineering or a similar field
- Work Remote- paid expenses
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
eCivis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.