eCivis is a fast-growing, mission-based SaaS company in the emerging Govtech market. eCivis provides the #1 SaaS/Cloud grants management and cost allocation software solution in state, local and tribal government marketing. If you are a highly successful Enterprise Sales professional seeking an opportunity to earn more and make a difference read on.
eCivis is part of GTY Technology (NASDAQ: GTYH) the leading public sector SaaS company offering a cloud-based suite of solutions for North American state and local governments. Our company’s mission is to deliver a fully integrated cloud platform that helps state, local and tribal government agencies maximize their grant revenues, track financial and program performance, prepare cost allocation plans and budgets, stay compliant and access free open data tools to better utilize Federal resources.
eCivis is looking for a ColdFusion Developer to help lead the company in its next stage of growth as a publicly-traded company. This position is for full-time remote employment.
Work closely with the development team and Software Engineering Manager to:
- Adherence to our standards and best practices
- Maintain application security based on OWASP best practices
- Develop projects that are compatible with all major browsers
- Write code that is highly maintainable, scalable, and reusable in other areas of the application
- Participate in code reviews with other developers on the team
- Seek input from senior team members when stuck or making important decisions
- Create clear and appropriate documentation (e.g. code comments, wiki, and JIRA)
- Meet deadlines and identify/communicate obstacles early and often
- Participate in the creation/execution of JIRA tickets as part of our sprint.
- Ensure quality code creation throughout the development process
- Follow Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- 2+ years of using, writing, and optimizing SQL statements, stored procedures, and functions (T-SQL, NoSQL) Microsoft SQL Server & PostgreSQL, data layers
- Experienced with CFML frameworks e.g. ColdBox, Mach-ii
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong proficiency with Git
- Experience with jQuery, Node.js, and AngularJS
- Experience consuming popular RESTful APIs from CFML, as well as serving RESTful web services using ColdBox, Taffy, or similar.
- Prior experience in a SaaS environment a huge plus
- Experience with Agile development working within JIRA, Confluence & Slack
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Docker or similar container technology
- Experience working with BDD-style tests using TestBox, functional tests using Nightwatch and Protractor, and browser test automation with Selenium Server.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Company Provided Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Remote Working Arrangement
- Unlimited FlexPTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
eCivis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status concerning public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law