eCivis is a fast-growing, mission-based SaaS company in the emerging Govtech market. eCivis provides the #1 SaaS/Cloud grants management and cost allocation software solution in state, local and tribal government marketing. If you are a highly successful Enterprise Sales professional seeking an opportunity to earn more and make a difference read on.
eCivis is part of GTY Technology (NASDAQ: GTYH) the leading public sector SaaS company offering a cloud-based suite of solutions for North American state and local governments. Our company’s mission is to deliver a fully integrated cloud platform that helps state, local and tribal government agencies maximize their grant revenues, track financial and program performance, prepare cost allocation plans and budgets, stay compliant and access free open data tools to better utilize Federal resources.
The Customer Technical Support Associate is a vital and integral component to ensure that our mission-based organization benefits the communities in which our customers serve. The selected candidate will work in unison with all staff to make our customers successful and therefore advocates for our products, services, and company. This is a client-facing role.
- Answer a high volume of support inquiries.
- Receive support phone calls and emails.
- Escalate support inquiries when appropriate.
- Tag support inquiries as appropriate.
- Answer support inquiries promptly, regarding client SLAs.
- Experience with JIRA Service Management Systems is preferred, but not required.
- Write articles and create videos for Help Center
- Utilize Salesforce to escalate high-level technical issues
- Work with Customer Success Managers to meet client needs.
- Achieve mastery in multiple SaaS products (Grants Network, Portal, Allocate).
- Configure grant solicitations for clients.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client-facing technical support role, preferably SaaS-based
- Experience in the government technology space working with customer onboarding, support, and/or customer success is preferred.
- Knowledge of Net Promoter Scores and other customer satisfaction metrics and the drivers which influence them.
- Ability to develop and provide intelligence and reporting to management, customers, stakeholders as well as foresee upcoming needs and implement necessary action plans.
- Experience to be able to train and support beyond reactive problem solving and support, as proactive and preventative measures by updating and maintaining a knowledgebase of resources.
- Have working knowledge of onboarding new customers and migrating customer data in a SaaS environment.
- Proficiency in common business and support tools such as MS Office, Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk (or other similar), Atlassian/Jira, Pendo, etc.).
Strong preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Grant management experience and knowledge are helpful.
- Understanding of the SaaS industry performance metrics, terminology.
- Professionalism in your actions and communication.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, solutions-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally with all levels of staff.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of emerging GovTech a plus.
- High ethics and morals, with a desire to give back.
- Positive attitude with a focus on results.
Benefits: At eCivis, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. The benefits listed below are for full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Remote Employee Stipend
eCivis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status concerning public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.