eCivis is a fast-growing, mission-based SaaS company in the emerging Govtech market. eCivis provides the #1 SaaS/Cloud grants management and cost allocation software solution in state, local and tribal government marketing. If you are a highly successful Enterprise Sales professional seeking an opportunity to earn more and make a difference read on.
eCivis is part of GTY Technology (NASDAQ: GTYH) the leading public sector SaaS company offering a cloud-based suite of solutions for North American state and local governments. Our company’s mission is to deliver a fully integrated cloud platform that helps state, local and tribal government agencies maximize their grant revenues, track financial and program performance, prepare cost allocation plans and budgets, stay compliant and access free open data tools to better utilize Federal resources.
- Prepare Full Cost and OMB-specific cost allocation plans in compliance with 2 CFR part 200 guidelines.
- Prepare Indirect Cost Rates (ICRP) in compliance with 2 CFR part 200 guidelines.
- Review grant portfolios and identify opportunities for additional reimbursement related to indirect costs from prior and current years.
- Work together with VP of Indirect services and other staff to maximize recovery of indirect cost for the client.
- Research all grant awards related to client grant portfolio for opportunities of additional reimbursement and allowability of indirect cost reimbursement.
- Work with federal and state deadlines as well as client deadlines to assure cost plans and ICRP’s are done in a timely fashion and you meet necessary milestones.
- Negotiate cost allocation plans and ICRP’s with cognizant agencies on behalf of the client and obtain negotiation agreements (NICRA) on behalf of the client.
- Negotiate with all necessary funders to obtain approval for the application of the NICRA to various grants and other sources of revenue outside of grants such as user fees, utility rates, etc. that allow for indirect cost recovery and reimbursement.
- Work with client and funders to use NICRA as their match component and research new opportunities for the client to apply NICRA as their match requirement to access new funding.
- Prepare weekly progress reports to the VP of Indirect Services on projects that are being worked on and the status of negotiations with funders.
- Continuous education related to grants, indirect cost calculation, and federal regulations.
- Travel to clients, conferences, and training is required.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing and negotiating cost allocation plans and indirect cost rates.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in governmental accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of 2 CFR part 200 guidelines and other regulations relating to cost allocation and indirect cost calculation.
- Diversity of experience and exposure to a wide range of complex business models.
- Application SaaS and Software industry experience required. Consumer, eCommerce, and Internet experience a plus.
- Strong FP&A skillset with an analytical, intellectually curious mindset.
- Business and operationally oriented.
- Raw intellect, talent, and energy are critical.
- Ability to develop and implement systems, tools, and processes increasing business clarity.
- Strong communication and team-building skills.
- Highly Intellectual – ability to think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues, and presenting solutions.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, and unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Ability to be both a leader and hands-on “doer”.
- Extremely high work ethic.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Healthcare Insurance
- Company Provided Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Remote Working Arrangement
- Unlimited FlexPTO
- Remote worker stipend
eCivis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status concerning public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.